- Students who have passed Pre University Examination or any other examination recognized by the Bangalore University are eligible for admission to I Year Degree
- Migration Certificate and Eligibility Certificate must be produced by Candidates from outside Karnataka State.
- Caste Certificate duly signed by the Tahsildar shall be enclosed for claiming concessions and privileges earmarked for such students for admission.
- It is requested that only 'Certified Copies' of T.C. and Marks Card are attached with the application form and not the originals.
- Languages offered shall be the same as those offered at the PUC.
- There is no provision for change of subject or section after the admission.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
ON ADMISSION, THE STUDENTS SHOULD PRODUCE
Original plus Four Copies of
- Original Marks Card (X, XI & XII)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Six Passport size photos
In Additional to the above, NRI and Foregin Students should produce:
- HIV Test Certificate
- Valid Passport Copy
- Residential Permit from Police Commissioner (for Foreign Students only)
- AIU Equivalency Certificate (for Foreign Students only)
- Certificate (for Foreign Students Only)